We did have some nice days, Miles has gotten very good at throwing the ball to Bronson in the house, he is really into checking out the chuck-it, I am sure it won't be long and he will have that thing figured out!
Bronson too, has been enjoying the nice weather....
One night we walked down to the restaurant by our house and had a couple drinks, Miles was so good, it's so nice to get out among the world again, the winter is so limiting when you have a baby!
We stopped over at Dylan's grandparents house for a little visit before heading out to see Grampa Dean and Gramma Ronda and the uncles. We were lucky enough to see Roger and Buck while we were there, it was Miles' first time meeting both of his great uncles...
We headed to Danville where the Degree family was camping for the weekend, Miles and daddy got to go for a swim in the pool with Uncle Adam, Gramma Ronda, and Uncle Nick.
Last weekend Mooma and Grampy stopped by for a quick visit. Miles and Mooma are checking out a little puzzle I pulled out the other day, Miles has so much fun pulling open the doors and checking out what is inside.
So this next picture shows you a little about what we have been going through these last couple weeks. We love that Miles is exploring all around the house and outside...(does anyone hear a "but" coming in?) so other parents already know all of this, but you don't realize how much you have that is accessible to a baby... We now store Bronson's bowls up on the kitchen table, we started to put the kitchen chairs in front of the tv because....
Miles has found the wireless router and realized that the dvd player opens and the tray is really fun to pull on! Needless to say, I spent a couple hours today fixing that problem... now I just have to find new homes for the plants.... ho hum....
I have a new video for all of you... Miles has hit another milestone... he now signs "more" I would hazard to say that "more" is his first word. I was so excited when he did it that I cried and then sent a text to Jamie immediately! We have spent the better part of two weeks trying to get it on video, of course when the camera went on he wouldn't do it... I even let the camera run for 15 minutes one night...nothing. Dylan was successful a couple days ago. Also in the video is a brief moment of Miles babbling. He has skipped right over mama, dada, buba and his babbling sounds more like giggle giggle, jigga, and tickle. I know it sounds crazy and trust me we are doing our best to get it on video! Enjoy!
It sounds a little cliche, but I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this little boy!!!
Here are a couple cute photos for you all to enjoy! Hope all is well with everyone!
Have I told you before how much Miles loves the Wheel?
Ah, sweet potatoes!!!
Here are a couple cute photos for you all to enjoy! Hope all is well with everyone!
Have I told you before how much Miles loves the Wheel?
Ah, sweet potatoes!!!
See you soon!
Jenny xxoo
1 comment:
Awesome!!!!
Post a Comment