Miles

Miles

Friday, December 2, 2011

Apple Picking

While I watch the snow fall down I realize it is time for me to do a little update about our Fall.  It was a beautiful fall in VT!  We were able to get out apple picking a couple times and I made a TON of applesauce. I think it is going to last us a full year! 

Miles and I went apple picking one day with Mooma and Jamie.  It was a beautiful day and we picked half a bushel of apples. 




It think Miles felt like such a big boy when he was able to pick his own apples!


Miles does love his beautiful Aunt Jamie


Did you ever do this when you were a kid?  Jamie used to sit in the laundry basket all the time with her stuffed animals.  Miles loves to sit in the laundry basket and watch TV.  Then he asks for a ride and either Dylan or myself will push him around the house...so fun!


We went to Ella's birthday party.  They were having so much fun riding around in this wagon!


Aunt Debbi was in town for a week.  It was so good to see her!  Miles was happy to spend time with her too!

And of course we can't forget the ever important leaf jumping part of the fall season!  Miles loved jumping and walking through the leaves.


So cute!


We had so much fun this fall playing in the leaves...


Daddy and Miles


We went for a lot of walks at Technology Park, which has trails that lead to the whale tails....  Miles loved the whale tails and got A LOT of exercise running to them.


Daddy and Miles again!


Here is our four legged child.  He loved being at Technology Park too, see the smile!


More updates to follow, though I am having a little trouble with my computer so I'm not sure how many pictures you will see....  I'll do my best!!!  

xxoo

No comments: