We went down to her house for a brunch with Ann, Bannon, and Ella. We had a wonderful meal, quiche, potatoes, fruit salad, oh and did I mention the mimosas? It was so much fun to watch the two little monsters interact. They are both so incredibly alert and deliberate in their actions.
They were pretty happy to see each other and were very intrigued by one another. Dylan had a few moments when he got to think about what it would be like to have twins.
There was lots of friendly snuggling...
Followed by a couple of unfriendly touches (of course not intentional)....
Miles whacked Ella in the face (though she didn't even react) I think it hurt the adults more than Ella!
Ella got Miles back a little later when she kicked him in the face (serves him right for hitting a girl!) He, however, did react and he wasn't too happy! He got over it though and they worked it out....
Miles wasn't really sure what to make of Bannon and his bushy beard. It went much better than last time though, when Miles would cry at the sight of Bannon.
There were a couple of baby pig-piles. Soo cute!
There was also lots of toy stealing, isn't Miles sooo transfixed on Ella's toy!
Told you they worked it out! We can't wait until we get together with them again! I'm not sure I will be able to compete with the deliciousness that is Ann's cooking though!
Wish me luck, Miles, Aunt Jamie, Mooma, and I are off to North Carolina to see Uncle Dick, Aunt Jody, and Meme tomorrow...not sure I could fit anything more into my suitcase right now! Until next time! Love to you all!
Jenny xxoo
No comments:
Post a Comment