I can't wait, I get to go next Friday!
Miles is still moving backwards, trying so hard to figure out how to go forward. He ends up moving around to where he wants to get to by doing a cute little baby break-dancing move. He gets himself into some sticky and cute situations.
Miles helped me make up our grocery list a couple Saturdays ago. We were buried in flyers!
Miles also got a new book last week....
He had a fun time looking at all of the illustrations, my favorite so far is the penguin, I can't wait until he can sign that one!
See what I mean, sticky situations...
poor little bugger!
We were lucky enough to get a little visit from Gramma and Papi, they brought us dinner and hung out for a while, it was a nice visit!
Miles has also been practicing his yoga....
He gets into this position pretty frequently, do you think he'll walk before he crawls? It's certainly possible!
He is pulling himself up, with a little assistance, and then sometime no assistance at all. What a strong little boy. Has anyone noticed that in many of these photos Miles has some rosie little cheeks, Miles cut his first tooth a couple weeks ago, that was fun! We think he is working on his next one, he has been chewing like a mad man again and takes his Tylenol like he knows what it does for him. It is crazy to see a little white thing sticking out from his gum, his bottom left in case anyone was wondering where it is.
This was sort of a short post, however, I do have another to follow almost immediately. We had another date with little miss Ella...so fun! Until then here is a cute little photo to hold you over! Take care!
Jenny xxoo
2 comments:
Oh my gosh Jenny he is getting so big!! Wouldn't that be crazy if he started walking before he learned to crawl!? Talk about backwards!
Glad to see he loves swimming as much as we did when we were little too :) xoxo
I love the book he got!! that would be awesome if he learned penguin! I can't wait to spend time with you guys for the next few days! <3 you! xo
Post a Comment