Miles

Miles

Monday, November 2, 2009

The First...of many?

So, my friend Amie has a blog and I have been enjoying looking at her posts and getting to know her again through those posts. Her blog has inspired me to start my own blog...boy blogging is something I have only ever heard about and never thought I would do. But I think it is a great way to keep family and friends updated on our lives, as uneventful as they may be at times. I will do my best to be vigilant in my blogging and not so sporadic that Miles is graduating from preschool with my next post.


So far Miles has enjoyed meeting is VERY large family, and though he still has many more to meet, he has been loved by everyone he has met so far.  He is so adorable it is impossible not to love him.  Miles has also enjoyed his first holiday, Halloween.  Niether of us got dressed up, but Dylan's cousin Richard brought this costume over for him and I just couldn't resist dressing him up in it.  We "trick or treated" at Donna and Grampy's house where he met Donna, Grampy, Kelly, and Arika.



Miles with Donna





Miles with Grampy







and Miles with Kelly





I was great to see everyone and so fun to share Miles with the people who spent so much time caring for me and Jamie when we were young.


The rest of the day was spent with my mom and dad relaxing a running some errands.  That evening my friends Seth stopped, the first of our three trick-or-treaters, and I have to say that I LOVED his costume!





It is certainly a costume I have never seen before!  Score one for originality!!  


The rest of our weekend was pretty mellow.  Aunt Leah came down for a visit, mom came as well,  and we enjoyed a nice walk at the Shelburne Bay Park.  It is a great walking path, which as a whole runs about 3 miles or so.  It is perfect for Bronson as well, he can be off leash (eventhough he isn't really supposed to be) everyone else does it...soooo....  It was fun and it was great to see Aunt Leah.  In the end  it was a great weekend, with many more to follow!!  


No comments: